Destination Greece travel and experience the world
Traveler Christina Chang visits mainland Greece, its culturally rich capital Athens, and the Peloponnesian peninsula; while Megan McCormick heads for the beautiful Greek Islands, scattered around the blue waters of the Ionian and the Aegean Seas.
- ISBN: 1900979853
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (108 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [S.l.] : Escapi Media, 
Special features: "Round the world tour"; essential travel information and web links to plan a trip of your own; additional product information; specially composed soundtrack.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, region 1, full screen presentation; Dolby Digital.
Search for related items by subject
Greece Description and travel
- 1 of 1 copy available at Homer Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Homer Public Library. (Show preferred library)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Homer Public Library||DVD 914.9504 DES (Text)||000098289||Video||Available||-|