Between here and April [electronic resource] : a novel / by Deborah Copaken Kogan.
"When a deep-seated memory suddenly surfaces, Elizabeth Burns becomes obsessed with the long-ago disappearance of her childhood friend April Cassidy. Driven to investigate, Elizabeth discovers a thirty-five-year-old newspaper article revealing the details that had been hidden from her as a child?shocking revelations about April's mother, Adele." --Cover, p. 2.
- ISBN: 9781565126671 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 156512667X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (280 p.)
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, N.C. : Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill, 2008.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women television producers and directors > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Conscience, Examination of > Fiction.
Motherhood > Fiction.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Homer Public Library||DIGITAL (Text)||60468-1001||Alaska Digital Library E-Book||Available||-|
- This item is available as a downloadable title for registered borrowers of participating ListenAlaska libraries. Click here for access and availability