Hired by a childhood friend, the aging Self searches for a prankish hacker who's invaded the computer system of a Rhineland chemical plant. But his investigation leads to murder, and from there to the charnel house of Germany's past, where the secrets of powerful corporations lie among the bones of numberless dead. What ensues is a taut, psychologically complex, and densely atmospheric moral thriller featuring a shrewd, self-mocking protagonist.
- ISBN: 9780307427663 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0307427668 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (262 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Vintage eBooks, 2010.
Search for related items by subject
Rhineland (Germany) Fiction
- 1 of 1 copy available at Homer Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Homer Public Library. (Show preferred library)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Homer Public Library||DIGITAL (Text)||60793-1001||Alaska Digital Library E-Book||Available||-|