- 1 copy at Homer Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Homer Public Library||811.54 NYE||000100172||Nonfiction||Place on copy / volume||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0933377320 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780933377325 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0933377290 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780933377295 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xii, 157 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Portland, Or. : Eighth Mountain Press ; 1995.
|General Note:|| "A Far Corner book."
|Summary, etc.:|| A collection of poems in which the author draws upon her experiences as a Palestinian-American living in the Southwest, and her travels in Central America, the Middle East, and Asia, to comment upon the shared humanity of different cultures throughout the world.
Search for related items by subject