First, we make the beast beautiful a new journey through anxiety
Challenges cultural beliefs about anxiety from the perspectives of medical and spiritual leaders to explore how the condition needs to be viewed less as a burdensome affliction and more as a source of divine growth.
- ISBN: 9780062836786
- ISBN: 0062836781
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Dey Street, an imprint of William Morrow, 
- Copyright: ©2017
"Originally published in Australia in 2017 by Pan Macmillan Australia Pty Ltd."--Title page verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Epigraph -- The first bit -- Because no one knows... -- The something else -- Gentle and small -- Just meditate -- Slow... -- The something else (part 2) -- Bipolar? -- Closer -- Spirals -- Make the beast beautiful -- Pain is important -- Do the work -- Indecision -- Back the fuck off -- Space -- Boundary building -- The wobbliest table at the café -- Grace -- The last bit.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Homer Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Homer Public Library. (Show preferred library)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Homer Public Library||616.8522 WIL (Text)||000146045||Nonfiction||Available||-|